Lime paint is a type of paint manufactured from water and lime, making it 100% natural. Lime paint provides a unique, matte effect and adds a distinctive touch to the interior. The application method can create a streaked or clouded effect.
Yield: 6-8 square meters per liter, available in cans of 1, 2.5, and 5 liters. Available in all colors from L’Authentique’s color chart. Suitable for indoor use, ideal for a mineral/porous surface. Splashes? Cleaning can be done with water. Dust-dry after 3-4 hours and can be painted over after 8 hours.
- Preparation: use a wall primer
- Application: with a lime brush
We recommend using our Wallprimer Lime Paint at all times. It isolates the surface and ensures adhesion with the lime paint.
- Yield: 8-10 square meters per liter; highly dependent on the absorbency of the surface.
- Available in 1, 2.5, and 5 liters in all basic colors from L’Authentique’s color chart.
- Applicable: indoors, complies with professional use according to ARBO.
- Splashes and tools can be cleaned immediately with water
- Application: with a brush or roller
Tip: Newly plastered walls should first be treated with a primer.
- 6-8 m²/lYield
- 3-4 uurFully dry
- 8 uurRepaintable