Matt wall paint
L’Authentique’s matt wall paint can be applied to both plaster and wood. The colors provide excellent coverage and dry to a very matte finish. If desired, you can dilute L’Authentique’s matt wall paint with water.
Matt wall paint is not suitable for rooms with high humidity. The surface must be free of grease and dust. Newly plastered walls should be treated with a transparent primer according to instructions. You can apply the matt wall paint with a roller or brush.
- Applicable: Inside
- Yield: 8-10 m2 per liter
- Preparation: Treat newly plastered walls with a transparent or covering primer
- Application: With brush or roller
- Available in 1, 2.5, and 5 liters
- Available in all colors from L’Authentique’s color chart
- Dust dry after 30 minutes, can be painted over after 4 hours